Fw: humour

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Tue Feb 24 07:31:43 PST 1998

Dear Birgitt,

You missed one:

BIRGITT BOLTON :  Who was facilitating it and did they really know about
OPEN SPACE and if not, when can I go and help them learn.

Thought you'd be interested that OSI-OZ is moving along and we have an
inquiry to join from New Zealand this day.  Well......

And I'm in touch with BarryO a bit, though I don't quite understand yet
what he is getting to do in terms of a Web Site - my knowledge is weak
and limited in such matters.  No doubt it will all come clear in a little
while.

The humour bits are great.  Thanks.

Cheers and blessings to all the Bolton lot.   Brian