Unsuscribe

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Mon Dec 21 18:31:42 PST 1998

I apologize for posting these instructions to the list as a whole (using up
bandwidth), but here are the NEW IMPROVED instructions (the old ones won't
work because of the switch to the new server last spring).

It would be a good idea for all list members to save this in case you wish
to QUIETLY leave the list at some point, temporarily or permanently.

Send to the following address:

listserv at listserv.idbsu.edu

The message:

unsubscribe oslist

Nothing to be entered in the SUBJECT field.  Nothing else to be included in
the message (including, for instance, signatures, addresses, etc.).