Unsuscribe

owen owen at tmn.com
Mon Dec 21 13:40:14 PST 1998

At 10:22 PM 12/21/1998 +0100, you wrote:
>How can I unsuscribe OS-list? Please helb me!!
To use the Law of Two Feet (fingers -- whatever... send the following
electronic message:

SIGNOFF OSLIST

(Nothing more, just that; no subject, no signature, nothing else.)

Send the above message to the following email address:

LISTSERV at IDBSU.IDBSU.EDU

Take care of yourself and have a great holiday season. Harrison