UPDATE: Facilitator training in Central American Mitch Disaster

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Tue Dec 8 19:57:13 PST 1998

I thought I would forward this to the listserv. Many of us met Gil at
OSONOS and appreciated his insights into Open Space in Latin America.
Here's an update on his work.

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:52:16 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Jim Snow <jimsnow at idt.net>
Subject: Central American Mitch Disaster

Kathi & Taylor: This is one person's description of the heartbreaking ravages of
Mitch. I got this from the "Open Space" listserve, a training/planning format for
large groups and used here, I believe, to try to mobilize a wide variety of
resources to deal with the aftermath of Mitch.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the 19th.
Jim/Dad