Central American Mitch Disaster

Jim Snow jimsnow at idt.net
Wed Dec 9 08:52:16 PST 1998

Kathi & Taylor: This is one person's description of the heartbreaking ravages of
Mitch. I got this from the "Open Space" listserve, a training/planning format for
large groups and used here, I believe, to try to mobilize a wide variety of
resources to deal with the aftermath of Mitch.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the 19th.
Jim/Dad