[OSList] Test...

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:37:52 PDT 2021

I looked into "the method" with Chris not so long ago. It can be relatively
simple actually.

A few good questions are agreed upon: Questions that invite stories of
experiences from members of the community (like our OS community of
practice.)

There is attention to crafting a short menu of questions that can bring out
a story. Each person can then choose which question to answer.

There is software that will collect the responses, and then it can help to
arrange a round of "making sense" of the stories that are gathered.

As an American I have interest in stories of Open Space helping people in a
town or city toward (or return to) a sense of mutual love for the place,
and mutual aid for one another. As just one timely example.

There was interest in stories of OS as a practice of peace, also timely.

Cynthia Kurtz write the book Participatory Narrative Inquiry and the
software Narrafirma with colleagues.

Jeff
Telegraph Hill
Yelamu / San Francisco California

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 8:38 AM Harold Shinsato via OSList <