[OSList] Test...

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Mon Oct 25 08:38:39 PDT 2021

If you pray to the list serve Gods, don't expect much. There aren't any.

This list is self-organized and self-moderated. If things go well, I am
hoping to get the OSList migrated to Mailman 3.0 soon. It will help with
some of the bounce problems, but it won't make any difference to the
self-organization of this conversation.

You might make a difference though. I believe you already have. Thank
you for that, Mark!

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>