[OSList] Wosonos_2022 EHn?_Enc: Re: wosonos?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sun Oct 10 10:53:16 PDT 2021

Hi Michael,

I published and announced the proceedings to the OSList on March 11,
2020. They were published to the Open Space Institute-US's website.

https://osius.org/wosonos2019proceedings
<https://osius.org/wosonos2019proceedings>

A different Michael, Michael Herman, manages the openspaceworld.org
website (as well as helping with the OSList email platform). I'll ask
him to add the link there.

It is a very dear hope of mine to return to Berlin for the postponed
next WOSonOS. If the fates allow!

     Harold

On 9/23/21 9:33 AM, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList wrote:

> Dear Eleder,
>
> to your PS: I checked
>> https://openspaceworld.org/wp2/osonos/
>
> and see that WOSonOS 2019 (the 27th of its kind) is listed there but
> there is no link to the Book of Proceedings... Barry Owen and the Open
> Spacce Institute US sponsored the event near Washington DC.
> I guess Barry would have a hint on where to find it.
> Barry is on this list.
> Hi, Barry!
>
> If I remember right, the Berliners still want to have the 2020 event
> which could not take place because of Covid in Berlin in 2022.
>
> I will cc the 2020 Team.
>
> cheers and enjoy the Basque Beans!
> mmp
>

> Am 23.09.2021 um 13:26 schrieb Gentza Eleder via OSList:
> > Kaixo lagunok, Berlinen izatekoa zen 2020an, gero 2021ean, oraingoz
> inork ez ezer ziurtatzen, antza.
> >
> > Eta, Euskal Herrira gonbidatuko bagenitu, 2022ko udaberri eta
> udazken tarteko egun batzuetan, munduko gune irekizaleak topagune
> hezur-mami-arimazkorako?
> >
> > Hemen, izandako azken Wosonos 2019ko (Washington) gonbidapen orria
> (https://osius.org/wosonos2019). Galdetzen diet lurreko lagunei orduko
> txostenak non diren, bide batez.
> >
> > Nortzuk gogoz abenturarako?
> >
> > Bizi!
> >
> > Gentza Eleder Aurtenetxe Pildain
> > BuM_31 unJobbing
> > Mundaka-Basque Country
> > (+0034) 638.733.223
> >
> > ps. Harold, Michael, I'm just playing with the idea of WS22 in the
> Basque Country (if nobody else took it; and if so, we could think
> about 2023, 24,...), asking how the Basque OS community feels about it.
> >
> > By the way, where could we read the proceeding book of WS19?
> >
> > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>
https://shinsato.com <https://shinsato.com>