[OSList] Unique Open Space Opportunity at Evolve 2021

Bill Scott bill at valuingpeople.ca
Thu Oct 7 10:09:16 PDT 2021

Hi all.

I wanted to provide you with one last update about Evolve 2021.

This is a very special conference that is bringing together practitioners,
scholars, clients, students and everyone else interested in playing in the
collaborative change space. We have plenary sessions that feature speakers
such as Harrison Owen, Diana Whitney, David Isaacs, Emily and Dick Axelrod,
Sandra Janoff, Fred Miller, Matt Minihan, Gervase Buse, Bob Marshak, Yabome
Gilpin-Jackson and so many more.

We also have concurrent sessions that feature speakers such as David Fearon,
Jake Jacobs, Jackie Stavros, Tova Averbuch, Cathy Royal, Haesun Moon,  Steve
Cady, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Christine Whitney Sanchez and many, many more.

We have two sessions that will be coming to us live from Asia featuring
members of the Asian ODN and Max Watanabe. Our conveners will be joining us
from Thailand, the UK, Germany, South Africa, Israel, Japan, India,
Australia, Switzerland and all over North America. This is truly a global
event.

Most interesting of all to this group, there are 5 Open Space sessions
scheduled and led by Birgitt Williams, Suzanne Daigle, Rachel Bolton and
Jake Yeager.

All in all, we have almost 80 conveners offering close to 40 opportunities
to engage with like-minded people about matters that are important to us
today and in the future.

Early bird pricing ends October 08th. However, we also have group pricing
(ANY 5 people make a Group) that is available up until October 18th. And we
have a limited number of scholarships available for those who can't afford
to pay. Please check out www.evolve4change.com
<http://www.evolve4change.com>  for more details.

Best regards,

Bill Scott