[OSList] Workshop/Training for holding Open Space

Steve Holyer coach at steveholyer.com
Sun Nov 28 17:47:36 PST 2021

Hi All!

I want to make a little announcement because life’s too short, and the
wicked problems in our world are far too urgent, to do Open Space
half-way!

I offer a training workshops for people who need to hold
“full-power” Open Space that makes a real difference. In the
workshop we explore how Open Space events invite change and make change
that matters. It’s for experienced facilitators who want to go a
little deeper, and for people who are just learning how to hold Open
Space. We build open space mindsets. We don’t focus much on
mechanics—you can read about the mechanics.

Will you join us? If this sparked your curiosity you can find out all
the information—and apply to join the workshop cohort—at this link:
https://coachingcocktails.com/osworkshop

BTW, the people who’ve already joined this cohort are already
passionate about Open Space and they are experienced facilitators (like
most people who participate on this list). I’m thinking this
cohort’s work together is going to be be very rich and
transformational itself. There’s time to add some people that are
newer to open space into the cohort and I’d really love that.  Of
course I welcome more experienced “old-timers” too. Let me know if
you have questions.

Will you join us? https://coachingcocktails.com/osworkshop

Cheers,
Steve

Open Space Leadership
Coaching for Distributed and Remote Teams
Agile Abundance

Certified Strategic Play™ Facilitator using the
    LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials

Steve Holyer and Associates

coach at steveholyer.com
+41-79-606-7105
Zurich, Switzerland