[OSList] OST for social movement strategy

Harrison Owen SR hhowensr at gmail.com
Tue May 25 05:29:28 PDT 2021

Somehow your name didn't show up -- so I can't use it. And I leave all your
questions to folks that have much more experience (technical and
operational) than my self. But I can refer you to a little gathering we
enjoyed in January bearing the title "Peace and High Perforance." It's all
on Youtube (I think) and somebody will remember the link. For the present
purpose some basic stats seem apropos. It was supposed to last for three
days, but somehow stretched to five. According to my foggy memory there
were 130 participants from 30 countries. Simply superb in my humble opinion.

Harrison .

‪On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 5:53 AM ‫חן צבי via OSList‬‎ <