[OSList] OST and Holacracy

Harrison Owen SR hhowensr at gmail.com
Sun May 16 07:39:57 PDT 2021

Holarchy is the creation of Ken Wilber, I think -- which would date it late
'80's or there about. Ken (if it was Ken) was proposing it as something
that might be done or "installed."  Revolutionary idea at the time. But
there is a secret -- the installation is un-necessary, and probably
counter-productive. In my experience, Holarchy happens every time space is
opened -- all by itself. Self organization in action. No installation
needed. Just get out of the way. Great to see you Funda!

Harrison

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 5:22 AM Thomas Herrmann via OSList <