[OSList] FRIDAY INVITATION: Interview with Steve Holyer: Building an Online Carnival—or a Hallway—for Fun Conversations

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Mar 4 14:06:53 PST 2021

Hi All,

Tomorrow (Friday, March 5th), there's a fun and interactive interview with
facilitator Steve Holyer who will share his lessons learned for holding an
online Mardi Gras on QiqoChat for the Agile Alliance.

Everyone here on OSLIST is familiar with open space.  Steve (cc'd) is an OS
facilitator and a member of OSLIST.  Although this event was not an open
space, you will learn tips for making your online events (OS or not) more
social, fun, and productive by seeing a different yet related event type.

Steve did a fantastic job with his event and I hope you can join us during
the interview to ask him some questions.  The goal of these interviews is
to have honest conversations among facilitators about what's working and
what needs to be improved so that we never stop learning.

*You can RSVP and participate here
<https://qiqochat.com/e/lnxaEVJGZtqOzUoNjRrgQMCfw>.  *I'll share the
recording at that same link a day after the event is over.