[OSList] Asking for your wisdom - Leora Tushinski

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Mar 3 11:52:35 PST 2021

Leora, I'm reminded here of the frequently asked question, in open space,
on day one, just before lunch... when the sponsoring leader has seen it all
work out, the gathering, the agenda creation, the breakouts, the
note-taking... and then, the next big hurdle is LUNCH.  the buffet is ready
and waiting.  the leader comes to me and says, "lunch is ready, shouldn't i
go around and let people know?"  And my answer is always the same:  "if you
have to do anything, it will be enough to grab a sandwich and walk through
the space chewing."  To Harrison and Elwin's point, everything gets easier
in open space.  A little bit of invitation can go a long way, I would say,
because the people are already hungry for good things to happen.  Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

MichaelHerman.com
OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 12:31 PM Elwin and Joan via OSList <