[OSList] Join us for some virtual coworking today Friday 2.30-4.30pm GMT

paul levy paul at cats3000.net
Fri Jan 29 01:46:37 PST 2021

Dear all,

Join us for some virtual coworking today Friday 2.30-4.30pm GMT.

A couple of weeks ago I was part of an experiment called
Unhurried Coworking.

We are trying another one today, Friday from 2.30-4.30pm GMT.

Join us for some coworking on Zoom. It's chance to work with a bit of
companionship, just like a coworking space in town or in a cafe.

There are no rules, but you are invited to,,,

* Keep your camera and audio on if you want to chat with others and maybe
work as well
* keep your camera on and your audio off if you want to see others chatting
and working but want some sound privacy
* keep your audio on and camera off if you want to keep your space private
but still join in the chat or hear what others are chatting avout
* keep your camera and audio off if you just want to get on with stuff but
feel some companionship but get on with things

Drop in and out whenever you choose. Stay for as long as you want..

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82951238982?pwd=MnRSbE5VMTdaK1FCL0w2Y2ZWa0Nadz09

Meeting ID: 829 5123 8982
Passcode: 655240

I hope to see you there. No need to RSVP.

With warm wishes,

Paul Levy