[OSList] funny coding in between words on postings?

Romy Shovelton romy.shovelton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:28:24 PST 2021

Ooooo dunno why the postings (including mine just now) come out with all the lovely coding in between words? Perhaps it’s important not to put formatting when writing a post? Or is there a way of sorting it without the coding? Can anyone let me know? Many thanks

Romy

> [...]
> m also interested in exploring virtual worlds like Second Life and VR pla=
> tforms like the Oculus Quest as a potential way to do/experience Open Spa=
> ce. (I know that it is not one less thing.) But, I=E2=80=99d love to play=
> , will anyone who has an Oculus Quest and will be attending the upcoming =
> Peace & High Performance Event.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I=E2=80=99d love to explore w=
> hat might be possible online in a more embodied way.=C2=A0=C2=A0This woul=
> d take some prep prior to the event (I know not very open space of me wan=
> ting to prep a little bit.)=C2=A0=C2=A0But if someone want to try, Please=
> be in touch let=E2=80=99s see what we can pull together.=C2=A0=C2=A0We m=
> ight even get creative and see if we can broadcast a virtual world into a=
> more traditional zoom environment.=C2=A0=C2=A0I know that this was done =
> by the Museum and Computer Network collecting Microsoft Teams to Second L=
> ife.
>
> =46inally from a more philosophical point of view we already have million=
> s of folks participating in an ongoing open marketplace of ideas using pl=
> atforms like meetup, eventbrite, and the like.=C2=A0=C2=A0The question th=
> ere is how do we hold the opening circle and get better cross group butte=
> rfly and bumblebee action.
>
> Looking forward to the conversation in a few week.
>
> -- Tom Brown
> tgb417=40gmail.com
> On Jan 10, 2021, 9:39 PM -0500, Chris Kloth via OSList <oslist=40lists.op=
> enspacetech.org>, wrote:
>> Sounds interesting to me in Ohio
>> My new cell phone number is 614-907-2409.
>>
>> Shalom,
>>
>> Chris Kloth
>> Principal/Lead Consultant
>> ChangeWorks of the Heartland
>> 254 South Merkle Road
>> Columbus, OH 43209-1801
>> Ph: 614-239-1336
>> =46ax: 614-237-2347
>> Email: chris.kloth=40got2change.com
>> Web: www.got2change.com
>>
>> White Silence is Violence
>>
>> Think Globally, Act Locally
>> On 1/10/2021 7:59 AM, Romy Shovelton via OSList wrote:
>>> Hello lovely OS world and extended family=E2=80=A6.
>>>
>>> Apologies for being absent for SO long=E2=80=A6.. I lurk occasionally=
> and enJOY seeing you there, sharing wisdom so brilliantly and inspiringl=
> y. Thank you.
>>>
>>> Seeing =46unda=E2=80=99s posting=E2=80=A6. I would LOVE to have a con=
> versation (dare I say Zoom =3F=21=21) with OS people about how to make OS=
> the best it possibly can be in an online world. I know that Phelim and t=
> he Improbable crew have done some online work. If anyone might be interes=
> ted in talking about such things, I would love it=E2=80=A6.
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>>
>>> Romy
>>>

>>> Romy Shovelton
>>>
>>> Executive Director
>>> Wikima=C2=A0and the=C2=A05* Tyddyn Retreat

>>> romy=40walescottageandvenue.com

>>> www.journalismthatmatters.org