[OSList] Thank YOU to ALL who Favor the Nobel Peace Prize - for Whom we all Know - with the initials H.O.

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:29:30 PST 2021

Ok! My name is Jeff and I have two topics:

1.
Will the OSI-US consider discovering if they can be a Peace Institute under
the definition in the Nobel guidelines, in order to be eligible and to
submit a Peace Prize nomination?

2.
Will others join me to research any eligible university faculty or faculty
emeritus who might be willing to submit a Peace Prize nomination?

Warmly,
Jeff
Rjeffaitken at gmail.com

Telegraph Hill, San Francisco
Ramaytush Ohlone ancestral territory

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021, 1:55 PM Barry Owen via OSList <