[OSList] Thank YOU to ALL who Favor the Nobel Peace Prize - for Whom we all Know - with the initials H.O.

Barry Owen barry at paretorealtyllc.com
Fri Feb 12 13:54:53 PST 2021

Hello Mark!

Jeff and I connected today about this today, and we are definitely
interested in moving this forward.

I would like to pose a question - A theme:

By all means, feel free to edit the theme if you feel so moved

*How will we appropriately Honor the significance of the impact on all
beings through Harrison Owen's discovery and dissemination of Open Space
Technology?*

A nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize seems to be a good start.

All 8 Billion of us are hereby invited to join us to explore issues and
opportunities relating to this important and complex theme.

For sure, our participants will be a wildly diverse group and potential for
conflict runs with the territory, - we know that resolving to succeed with
this nomination will be a HUGE leap towards Harrison Owen's realization of
his lifelong work of bringing all 8 Billion of us into useful conversation.
We know that this is possible  because we know that it matters not how MANY
people join this gathering , , , It's WHO comes. All the right people will
Show up and be fully present.
NOW is the right time for this . . . Right HERE wherever we are  . . . and
whatever happens will be the only thing that could have . . . And we might
just break the 5th principal, because, with success comes a universal
conversation which we know will never be over. Bumblebees, Butterflies, and
the law of 2 feet . . . and our only expectation is that we'll be surprised.

Let's get to work - We've got @ 8 months to submit this nomination

PS . . . I don't have a "Plan B"

So . . . State your name - Title your topic - and add it to the Bulletin
Board  . . . The marketplace is now open

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 3:02 PM Mark Carmel via OSList <

>  How is that for a little poetry for you?  It was amazing to me that I had
> the lightning bolt of this idea and shared it with you all only to Learn
> from Jeff Aitken, it was within minutes of the deadline for the previous
> cycle. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who replied positively. I
> love the suggestion from Jeff and Romy that perhaps we could transform
> ourselves into a peace institute or to rely on professors to submit the
> nomination for us next year ... Of course this is not my party and I'm not
> in charge. (Darn it, LOL...).
>
> If the World Could Only See,
> That Open Space Technology IS the way to BE,
> Then all the World's Women and all the worlds Men,
> Will Live Peacefully Together again
>  And be Happy all the way till THE END.
> Past archives can be viewed here:

<https://barryowen.us?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>