[OSList] Harrison's Morning Reflections from Opening Space for Peace & High Performance 2021

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Feb 3 16:47:41 PST 2021

These are the morning reflections that Harrison Owen offered on Saturday
and Sunday for Opening Space for Peace & High Performance 2021, the
virtual gathering. Wonderful talks.

Saturday Morning (1/23): https://youtu.be/_Mpmku_dM3Y
<https://youtu.be/_Mpmku_dM3Y>
Sunday Morning (1/24): https://youtu.be/RoF4apOm1Hg
<https://youtu.be/RoF4apOm1Hg>

It would have been wiser for me not to say anything - but I will. But
it's not intended to be an adequate introduction to Harrison's reflections.

Marc Trudeau alluded to the theme Harrison challenged us with on
Saturday - to ask the questions that can't be answered. Powerful stuff.

On Sunday, Harrison wore a few different hats. Literally!

     Enjoy!
     Harold