[OSList] Fwd: Richard Rohr Meditation: Faith and Doubt Are Not Opposites

Carmela Ariza carmela_ariza at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 08:08:59 PST 2021

What a beautiful peace...or piece...on uncertainty and waiting...
True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.