[OSList] I just had an Idea: How About We Nominate Harrison Owen for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Barry Owen barryowenost at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:40:53 PST 2021

  ABSOLUTELY! I'm IN!

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 5:36 PM Jeff Aitken via OSList <

> I know university faculty who might be thrilled to submit such a
> nomination with team support. I am curious if any OS Institute leadership
> want to step in.
>
> The website says these nominations are kept confidential for 50 years. So
> maybe a focused small private endeavor is a way to proceed. Rather than any
> campaign toward a groundswell of support.
>
> Warmly
> Jeff
>
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2021, 8:31 AM Romy Shovelton via OSList <
>
>> Great idea ! If we miss this year… we can take this next year to prepare
>> for the nominations in 2022….
>>
>> Romy
>>

>> *Romy Shovelton*
>>
>> *Executive Director*
>> *Wikima* and the
>> *5* Tyddyn RetreatMid Wales Venue & Holiday Cottages*
>>

>> On 31 Jan 2021, at 20:55, Jeff Aitken via OSList <
>> oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
>>
>> Nominations are due in two hours (midnight CET.)  : )
>>
>> Seems like a call for a plan to nominate by Jan 31, a year from now.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 12:31 PM Jeff Aitken <r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe an OS Institute can be considered a Peace Research Institute! We
>>> are studying the Practice of Peace are we not? The case to make on this is
>>> also a case for HHO...
>>>
>>> Jeff

>> Past archives can be viewed here:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

>> Past archives can be viewed here:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*Barry Owen*
*Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology *
*Opening and Holding safe space for people and organizations to
self-organize around important issues and opportunities. *
*Invite - Listen - Love*

*615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.us <http://BarryOwen.us>*

*4004 Hillsboro Pike B234*