[OSList] I just had an Idea: How About We Nominate Harrison Owen for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:29:27 PST 2021

I know university faculty who might be thrilled to submit such a nomination
with team support. I am curious if any OS Institute leadership want to step
in.

The website says these nominations are kept confidential for 50 years. So
maybe a focused small private endeavor is a way to proceed. Rather than any
campaign toward a groundswell of support.

Warmly
Jeff

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021, 8:31 AM Romy Shovelton via OSList <