[OSList] A phenomenal new book by one of our own: Initiating and Inviting Generative Change

Rosa Zubizarreta rosa at diapraxis.com
Sat Dec 18 11:43:34 PST 2021

thanks so much for the heads up, Peggy!
just ordered it, and really looking forward to reading it...

xo,

Rosa

* <http://diapraxis.com>*
*Rosa Zubizarreta *
*DiaPraxis: Awakening the Spirit of Creative Collaboration
<http://diapraxis.com>*
*coaching in participatory leadership *
*advanced group facilitation services & learning opportunities*

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 5:23 PM Peggy Holman via OSList <