[OSList] OST Online

Romy Shovelton romy.shovelton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:09:58 PDT 2021

Dear Gunther…..

I am SO SO sorry not to have responded to your lovely email…… 😟 It has just re-appeared, now that I have finally managed to tame my Inbox and see what is in there !!!!

I’m sure that by now you have been helped by the amazing generosity of the Open Space community !

Those who particularly helped me to set up the conversations I was supported in holding space for, were primarily Suzanne Daigle and Lucas Cioffi (Mr Qiqochat)…..

They, and other colleagues are the kindest, most encouraging people you could hope to meet and to learn from. If you aren’t already connected, please do ‘reply to all’ on this email, and they will be there for you, in an instant !!

Phelim McDermott and the wonderful people of Improbable, have also created the most amazing online events, to mirror the true essence of the face-to-face times that they have held space for.

Needless to say, Harrison Owen always has the most precious wisdom to share. He has naturally been involved in all the online versions of Open Space over the decades.

I with you all the very best in the online Open Space Gunther….

warmly

😊

Romy

Romy Shovelton