[OSList] TODAY: "Flyover" of a 3-day, 400-person Open Space Conference

Barry Owen barry at paretorealtyllc.com
Thu Apr 22 06:40:15 PDT 2021

COOL!

I'm in recovery from a rough time with the 2nd pfizer shot yesterday, so I
am suddenly available to attend this

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 8:28 AM Lucas Cioffi via OSList <

> Hi All,
>
> This will be an informal, and interactive session starting in 90 minutes
> (11am Eastern / 8am Pacific) today (Thursday, April 22).
>
> We'll be on Zoom and I'll share my screen so you can see what a
> well-designed conference space looks like on Qiqo -- while it's happening.
> We'll cover everything from the invitation process to how participants set
> the agenda and take notes together.
>
> Master facilitator Heidi Nobantu Saul (here on the OSLIST) designed this
> event with her organizing team. It's their third large conference on Qiqo
> as part of the Internet Identity Workshop series. Every iteration of her
> event design builds on the previous one, with a focus on simplicity while
> empowering participants.
>
> Please join me here <https://qiqochat.com/e/btIUTcVdOzLFmkNIkbXOiFQQY>!
>
> *Lucas Cioffi*
>
> QiqoChat | Lead Software Engineer
>
> lucas at qiqochat.com
>
> +1.917.528.1831
>

> <https://qiqochat.com/>
>
> Live Online Events | Engaging Communities | Real Collaboration
>
> Drop in for open office hours! <https://learn.qiqochat.com/events>

> Past archives can be viewed here:

<https://barryowen.us?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Barry Owen