[OSList] TODAY: "Flyover" of a 3-day, 400-person Open Space Conference

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Apr 22 06:27:48 PDT 2021

Hi All,

This will be an informal, and interactive session starting in 90 minutes
(11am Eastern / 8am Pacific) today (Thursday, April 22).

We'll be on Zoom and I'll share my screen so you can see what a
well-designed conference space looks like on Qiqo -- while it's happening.
We'll cover everything from the invitation process to how participants set
the agenda and take notes together.

Master facilitator Heidi Nobantu Saul (here on the OSLIST) designed this
event with her organizing team. It's their third large conference on Qiqo
as part of the Internet Identity Workshop series. Every iteration of her
event design builds on the previous one, with a focus on simplicity while
empowering participants.

Please join me here <https://qiqochat.com/e/btIUTcVdOzLFmkNIkbXOiFQQY>!

*Lucas Cioffi*

QiqoChat | Lead Software Engineer

lucas at qiqochat.com

+1.917.528.1831

<https://qiqochat.com/>

Live Online Events | Engaging Communities | Real Collaboration

Drop in for open office hours! <https://learn.qiqochat.com/events>