[OSList] What does everyone think about forming a Peace Institute in Harrison's great Name?

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:14:26 PDT 2021

Hi folks, on reflection my intent was not to "close the space" on this
idea, tho I see that could've been the impact, and I send apologies.

Yes on a Peace Institute, and yes on honoring Harrison with some naming and
the power of spirit.

Yes on fleshing out a spark of vision with an invitation to imagine an
influential Institute, with all that would be involved in such a creation.

Thanks Mark for the spark!

Warmly
Jeff