[OSList] What does everyone think about forming a Peace Institute in Harrison's great Name?

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:27:06 PDT 2021

3 because of naming. After all, he didn't call it Owen Space. : )  Seems a
few steps are needed before a name. I know you know that.

I do love the concept of a peace-promoting organization. For years I was on
the board of a Project founded by an extraordinary strategist for peace,
whose writings have been influential around the world.

To create an Institute feels like serious tireless commitment. Maybe one
can fly into form around a good invitation; but I imagine needing to raise
a full time salary for a world class influencer at the very least. What do
you think?

Jeff
Telegraph Hill

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, 10:43 AM Bhavesh Patel via OSList <