[OSList] Inviting you to join an Open Space Dojo to explore Holding Remote Circles

Steve Holyer coach at steveholyer.com
Tue Apr 6 10:32:48 PDT 2021

Hi!

I would like to invite everyone on the OSList to practice Open Space
together with me and other colleagues in some semi-regular OSL Dojos.

The first OSL Dojo for 2021 will take place tomorrow (! short notice I
know), and we will hold it in my circle on QiQoChat.

7 April Dojo 4:00pm - 5:30pm Berlin(cet) / 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM NYC(ET)
Find information and RSVP for QiQoChat links here:
https://coachingcocktails.com/meetups/osldojo-2104a/?occurrence=2021-04-07

“Holding Remote Circles”
————————————
The OSL Dojo theme for tomorrow is “Holding Remote Circles”, and my
burning question to the theme how can we make it as rich of an
experience as being int he same room.

I’m also experimenting on the format of these dojos, and here is what
I propose for the next few …

I will offer a mini-workshop (10 minutes or so) on a topic related to
the Dojo’s theme.

Then we’ll collect challenges and burning questions from everyone.
Finally, we’ll organise ourselves and attempt to find answers for our
challenges. My preference here is towards actions. I’m inviting us to
use this dojo space to work through challenges and try out answers
experimentally.

The first dojos will be no-charge, but I plan to start asking a small
fee to attend in the future. These are dojo’s I’ve wanted to create
for the community of change-makers I hold through my business ventures.
I would dearly love for you all to be a part.

My upcoming events are on my homepage here:
https://coachingcocktails.com

Cheers,
Steve

Open Space Leadership
Agile Product Ownership
Agile Abundance

Certified Strategic Play™ Facilitator using the
    LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials

Steve Holyer and Associates

coach at steveholyer.com
+41-79-606-7105
Zurich, Switzerland