[OSList] Online opportunity to learn to work with Whole Person Process Facilitation

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Sep 18 06:01:38 PDT 2020

Dear friends in Open Space

As many of you know already, Whole Person Process Facilitation, WPPF, is a
great complement to Open Space Technology. I use it for all meetings that
are not OST as it breaths open space by allowing space and time for people
to show up with their whole being, be present and contribute with their
best. It is a more directed method so I use it for meetings where I have a
pre-set agenda and have used it online for a loooong time. So the trainings
I offer are always in a WPPF container to facilitate maximum learning and
high energy.

This coming month our team (Anna Caroline Türk, Doris Gottlieb and myself,
two of us will be facilitating) is offering the Whole Person Process
Facilitation training on Oct 26, 27 and 29 (European daytime) + half a day
follow up in March-21. We dare promise days full of lots of learning, high
energy and fun! We have time both online and offline is built into the
design.

Have a look on Anna Carolines website and let us know if you have questions!

 <https://truthcircles.com/whole-person-facilitation-training/>
https://truthcircles.com/whole-person-facilitation-training/
Best regards

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

Pensévägen 4, 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden

Telefon: +46 (0)709 98 97 81

Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

Homepage:  <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/> www.openspaceconsulting.com

Profile on LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult>
www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Company page on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting>
www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting

Expert på ONLINE facilitering. Läs om våra erbjudande just nu:
www.openspaceconsulting.com <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/>

Open Space Consulting frigör livskraft i människor, organisationer och
samhälle.

We release lifepower in people, organizations and society.

Medskapande är hör för att stanna – dags att vässa er förmåga?

Co-creation is here to stay – time to sharpen your skills?

Trainings/workshops 2020

Aug, Sept (2 ggr/mån) Onlinemöten som fungerar (2 timmar praktisk kurs)

April--. Vi erbjuder kontinuerliga starter på onlineutbildningar kring
ledarskap 5toFold beslutsmetod och facilitering.

Sept 1-3 Working with Open Space Technology – Netherlands (ONLINE)

Sept 4-5 Genuine Contact Mentoring circle, Amsterdam Netherlands

Okt 8 Erfa-utbyte och lärande om Open Space-metoden (ONLINE) (gratis)

Oct 26-27, 29 Working with Whole Person Process Facilitation – (ONLINE)

Dec 9-11 Att arbeta hållbart med Open Space-metoden – Kinna/Mark, Sverige

Trainings/workshops 2021

Febr 2-5 Genuine Contact Organization – Netherlands

Apr 12-16 Genuine Contact Train the Trainer - Netherlands

More info & registration:  <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/>
www.openspaceconsulting.com (Aktiviteter)

Or get in touch via email  <mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
thomas at openspaceconsulting.com