[OSList] The 2020 Online World Open Space on Open Space - Planning Discussion

Glenn Waters gwwaters at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:55:10 PDT 2020

I'm guessing that messages are treated as spam is because the SSL
certificate for the domain used on the mailing list is invalid. See here...

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=openspacetech.org

The domain https://osius.org/ which is the redirect does appear to have a
valid certificate.

Glenn
______
Sent using an itsy bitsy keyboard. Expect typos and brevity.

On Fri., Oct. 9, 2020, 12:48 Michael Herman via OSList, <