[OSList] Seminar from Sandra Janoff, January 2021

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:35:31 PST 2020

Thanks Peggy and best wishes from Berlin,

yes, getting the whole system in the room has been a mantra in my os
work. Its included in the design for the Planning Meeting with the
question to the sponsoring group "Who needs to be at the gathering in
the light of our title for the event and what we expect to be different
the day after the event".

And hi to you Chris, I took the liberty to update your profile in the
world map with your new mobile phone... here is what your stuff looks
like now
 > https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/chris-kloth

peace and love
mmp

<mailto:peggy at peggyholman.com>>

<http://futuresearch.net/workshops/workshopleader/><http://futuresearch.net/workshops/workshopleader/>Sandra

here:http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

 > Past archives can be viewed here:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000     mmpannwitz at gmail.com

See the Open Space World Map with 509 Open Space Workers living in 77
countries and active in 142 countries worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org

And see books/ebooks and task cards on open space and other related
treasures, most in German, some in English, some multilingual:
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation