[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Robyn Williams ► pov at iinet.net.au
Sat May 30 02:53:31 PDT 2020

Yes, another open space with a tilt.

Warm wishes, Robyn Williams

M: 0424 587 262

From: Bhavesh Patel [mailto:bhavmail at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 29 May 2020 4:03 PM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Robyn Williams ►
Subject: Re: [OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Sounds interesting, I read this on the website:

"The format of the Warm Data Lab is simple, even though the theory that underpins it is not.

*	A chosen complex issue is provided by the room;
*	Start by being seated 3-6 to a table ( depending on the size of the group).
*	Each table has a “context” on it that will be the frame through which the “complex issue” is discussed at that table. (at least 6 contexts)
*	Participants (as individuals) discuss at the tables as long as they wish before changing tables. They move when they want to another table or “context.”
*	There are no time limits, or set instructions. Participants join and leave conversations as they wish.
*	The process usually takes at least an hour, and can be continued.
*	Discussion"

Sounds like the Principles and Law of OST are being used?