[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Robyn Williams ► pov at iinet.net.au
Sat May 30 02:51:37 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff, thank you for your interest.

Your description is pretty much my thoughts and reflections so far.

I was invited to this WDL by a dear friend, who has a glad heart and an enquiring mind, and is part of the organising group.  We’ve also chatted about OST.

Message to Self: Don’t Over Think It

Yesterday, the second of 5 sessions, I turned up with a shift in attitude, due I believe in having committed to get out of my way J  There’s a stated aim in WDL to reach beyond one’s usual shtick (my words) when sitting in the conversational spaces.  And there’s a aspiration to allow ’warm data’ to come through, to connect and consider complex systems with grace and openness.  Lovely.  I’m reminded of Quaker circles.

OST would be a natural next step to activate any WDL outcome beyond the space to be open.

Cheers

Robyn Williams