[OSList] OSList Corona? I prefer Heineken

C. Fuller chrlsful at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 06:17:52 PDT 2020

Aaaaaand that is....? (Didn't see that).My attempt for a lill joke. Deffinitally not a slight against Amsterdam (NLD) or Mexico City (MEX) - the 2 beers' nationality.
Are you in Singapore Nigle? Any wrd on Sweden?What can you tell me abt how those in ur own nation's health fair?
Thnx,In Community.- -Bro Chad