[OSList] Online solutions for a virtual OS

Nigel Seys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Sat Mar 21 22:19:58 PDT 2020

Being somewhat old-fashioned I have not paid sufficient attention to all the
important options available for a virtual online OS experience Šbut now
could not be a more important time than ever to offer such a solution

Could somebody, with excuses to all those who have tried extensively before
to educate us and to whom I have not listened!, please give us a quick run
down on the best (and easiest to use!!) options out there for pretty much
immediate putting into action in a locked-down world?

With grateful thanks and apologies to all

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solution Pte Ltd
Tel: + 65 9639 2510
E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Warning. Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses or malware are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
its attachments