[OSList] Law of Mobility, reimiagined

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Mar 16 12:33:21 PDT 2020

Well done Chris... and for sure online Open Space will be coming into it's own! I had a small experience of that this morning when Ethelyn (my wife) and I chatted with Gerardo in Milan for the better part of an hour. Never have done that before (a benefit of Corona?) and it felt very warm and intimate. Zoom was the vehicle and I assume that the other platforms would do as well. Give it a try while we are all waiting for whatever... It is wonderful to have friends around to chat with!!!
Harrison