[OSList] Online Open Space in China

Anna Caroline Türk annacaroline at truthcircles.com
Fri Mar 13 02:43:37 PDT 2020

Dear Hulu!

thank you for sharing!
I love the opportunity to bring people together online and feel a sense of
purpose, efficiency and action in their hearts.
Besides physical health, emotional and spiritual health is just as
important.
I believe and I know that meeting in a circle online can be nourishment for
the soul.
And a place where hope, community and joy can be experienced!

much Love
Anna Caroline

*  Anna Caroline Türk*
  Mentor to Visionary Leaders