[OSList] Online Open Space in China

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:18:03 PDT 2020

Hi Csaba,

First, I would likely use Qiqo Chat if my workplace's firewall did not
block Zoom and Google Docs. It's a good tool for virtual Open Space in my
opinion.

I plan to use WebEx Training, which is a feature in my workplace's WebEx
product. Not sure if WebEx Training is available retail; it might be only
for enterprise use. WebEx Training permits breakout rooms within a single
WebEx session: so, ahead of time, I will create the number of breakout
rooms necessary based on the group size. Participants can join and leave
breakout rooms at their leisure per the Law of Mobility.

I will test this setup with a small group next Tuesday. Will see if it
works.

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>