[OSList] Online Open Space in China

Karolina Iwa karolina.iwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:35:29 PDT 2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Way to go!

With a colleague from Brussels, Mara Callaert from Visuality, we are
creating a series of short introductions to remote facilitation (from zoom
meetings, through digital scribing to sustainable platforms for
collaboration), so groups can keep getting their work done and our
facilitation & visual practice community does not get impacted by the
disruption harder than it would need to.

If anybody of you would like to join us and / or contribute - please reach
out to me!

Riding the wave, ain't we? ;)

Karolina.

*Karolina Iwa*
Social Innovation I Facilitation

*Leadership Festival* *www* <http://www.leadershipfestival.com/> I FB
<https://www.facebook.com/leadershipfestival/> I Podcast
<https://soundcloud.com/leadershipfestival/podcast-ep1-what-is-happening-in-leadership>
Event designed for low CO2
<https://medium.com/@leadershipfestival/conscious-design-for-events-co2-footprint-global-gatherings-in-times-of-climate-emergency-de04a0072c08>
impact
Presencing
<https://medium.com/presencing-institute-blog/a-u-lab-s-story-quantum-leap-a-new-definition-of-leadership-1922cd88e937>
Institute on LSF

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 22:28, Hulu Chen via OSList <