[OSList] Online Open Space in China

Hulu Chen ch.hulu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:28:44 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you all well.

Just wanted to share that Ms Song’s organisation Shining Stone Community Action is organising an online Open Space this Saturday with the theme of ‘Organising Online Open Space -  Are You Ready’.

They did a test with a few friends yesterday.  All loved it and are ready to use in their own work.

COVID-19 has disturbed our life but it also motivated us to learn how to keep our work and life effective in the abnormal situation.

Take extra care of yourself no matter where you’re!