[OSList] Open the Commons - Wednesday June 17, 2020, 10:30 AM EDT

Lisa Berkley, PhD laberkley at icloud.com
Tue Jun 16 00:00:18 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the best way to put out this request, so , whomever is the moderator, please let me know…

Does any one know of a consultant (or list of/recommendations for consultants) who have experiences addressing systemic racism and white privilege within small to mid-sized cities (20,000-25,000 population). If so, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Lisa Berkley, PhD
lisa at innereconomy.com <mailto:lisa at innereconomy.com>
917-251-3360