[OSList] Open the Commons - Wednesday June 17, 2020, 10:30 AM EDT

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Mon Jun 15 22:59:53 PDT 2020

/*         Reminder: Drop in Wednesday June 17, 10:30 AM EDT*/

Our next interactive video conversations

Wednesday June 17, 2020, 10:30 AM EDT

We'll have a Conversation withGwendolyn Hallsmith
<http://timebankswork.net/tiki/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=521>,
founder and Executive Director of Global Community Initiatives,
a non-profit organization established in 2002.

1) author of three books and workbooks on monetary reform and
complementary currencies,
2) founder of the Headwaters Garden and Learning Center, an ecovillage
and community land trust in Cabot, Vermont,
3) City planner and author of the 100-year planning methodology used by
cities all over the world, including Calgary, Alberta, Newburgh, NY, and
Montpelier, VT,
4) musical parody songwriter and singer.

We’ll talk about what we would love to be possible in our future.
*“So you want to start a Commons based in Ann Arbor, Michigan?”****

Simply follow the prompts below.*

1 – Download Zoom for audio/video <https://zoom.us/download> and then
close it.
2 – Go to our event page <https://mahoning.qiqochat.com/gardens> and
enter a guest username.
3 –  Click “Join Video”.

Join us, Wednesday, 10:30 AM EDT, June 17, 2020
*Please pass this invite to your colleagues.
*
A QiqoChat/Zoom
<https://qiqochat.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/passwords-to-your-zoom-meetings-on-qiqochat/> set
up problem, call my cell 330-716-2722