[OSList] Crowdsourcing Amazing Templates for Online Facilitation

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Jun 4 12:47:08 PDT 2020

Hello Birgitt,

Thank you for the clarifying question.

In the context of OS, it would be great to see examples of what documents
people use for creating the marketplace, harvesting / note-taking,
visualizing demographics & other ways to know "who is in the room",
explaining the principles & law.

Facilitators with other methods use tools that many people can edit at the
same time (ie Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drawings, Mural, Miro,
etc) for brainstorming or developing a common understanding around a
question.  Here's an example
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1054Jomp6Pn6Cz3ceLCO12RlU5w2PMwhltuZSiA9jBc4/edit#slide=id.p>
(screenshot attached) of people using Google Slides to move post-its around.

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY
917-528-1831

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 3:32 PM Birgitt Williams via OSList <