[OSList] Crowdsourcing Amazing Templates for Online Facilitation

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Thu Jun 4 12:32:21 PDT 2020

Hi Lucas,
I would find it helpful if you could provide your concept of what a
template is. I looked the form you have and it didn't provide sufficient
info for me.

I would also appreciate your thoughts behind your concept that with the
templates, "any facilitator can copy, remix and reuse the template in their
work".

I am wanting to be of service and yet need a better understanding,
Thank you,
Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Senior consultant, author focused on personal,  organizational and
systemic transformation*

*Supporting You in Developing Your Leadership **Through Training,
Mentoring, Services*
www.dalarinternational.com

*Learn with us for your skill and capacity development for the leadership
paradigm "Leading So People Will Lead" *

 *Genuine Contact Organization/Summer Academy 2020 *| online June 10-18,
2020 and/or onsite July 3-10, 2020 | Waterloo, Canada

>> Learn More & Register
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/upcoming-workshops/> for any of our
upcoming workshops here.

[image: image.png]
<https://genuinecontact.net/user/rachel-bolton/>
PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 3:20 PM Lucas Cioffi via OSList <