[OSList] Documents that explain OST beautifully?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sun Jul 12 19:52:14 PDT 2020

just found a pile of oslist emails in the spam folder.  that's never
happened before.  so if you're not seeing this message, check your spam
folder!

to your question, lucas... i've never used any document to explain OS to
*participants*.  just give the opening briefing and everyone gets it just
fine.

michael h

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

MichaelHerman.com
OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:33 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <