[OSList] Open Space's Cousin: Unconferences - a facilitator interview in 30 minutes

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Jul 9 07:28:28 PDT 2020

Hi OSList Family,

There are pros and cons of unconferences compared to open space.
Unconferences are similar to OS but they are not OS.  Please feel free to
join this interview happening in 30 minutes of an unconference facilitator
who used Qiqo, a platform originally built for OS.

Time: Thursday July 9th at 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific / 5pm CEST.

> *Facilitator Interview Series: Creating an Online Unconference with
> Sabrina Apitz*Supported by National Agencies of the EU programme
> Erasmus+, the MOVE IT online unconference brought actors from the youth
> sector together from across Europe to discuss international youth mobility
> in the digital era. Sabrina will share what she learned when she designed
> and facilitated this event.

*Please join here <https://qiqochat.com/e/gcmPmWfhyTzRmmDWDbLFTPNVb> to ask
Sabrina your questions during the event.*   If you miss the event, the
recording will be posted here
<https://qiqochat.wordpress.com/2020/07/02/facilitator-interview-series/>
later today.

By seeing things that are similar to OS we can see and understand OS from a
different light.  As mentioned below, the recording will be available at
this link.

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY