[OSList] the largest Open Space (Participants)?

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Sun Jan 12 13:16:35 PST 2020

Hi Peggy
Thank you - yes my 12 person Open Space was wonderful and intense as
Open Space always is;-)

Thank you for your answer. Michael Pannwitz also sent me something from
the archive - from Christine Sanchez - after the event - and she wrote
that about 1800 girlscouts and some more people - around 3000 over the
days participated.

I just wanted to tell my people, that Open Space could be very big - if
they ever should need it ;-)

Enjoy your day!
Lise