[OSList] Thoughts for Tomorrow...

שגית רוסו יצחקי sagit.r.itzhaki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:13:47 PST 2020

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the link and invitation
I still haven't had time to delve into the details, but it sounds
intriguing.
I would mostly love to learn about the transition - as you call it - from
an idea in to action
Thank you so much and all the best,
Sagit

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 7 בינו׳ 2020 ב-9:56 מאת ‪Tony Budak via OSList‬‏ <‪
oslist at lists.openspacetech.org‬‏>:‬