[OSList] Thoughts for Tomorrow...

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Mon Jan 6 23:56:06 PST 2020

Here is an opportunity to use OST for learning together about the
Commons Transition to describe a series of ongoing actions that reflect
the needs and creative input of civil society. What are the components
of such a transition, and how do they turn into concrete actions?

You are invited to attend or host a Time for a Commons Transition study
group, message me or Click for details;
https://primer.commonstransition.org/#home

Thanks again for creating our tomorrows,
Tony Budak, Lead Convener at TimeBank Mahoning Watershed